Sunday, April 25, 2010



So over this semester I posted pictures of places I've been and things I've seen. I'm From New York and being in Colorado over these past few years made me appreciate the outdoors more. I think a lot of people don't realize how amazing some of the sites in Colorado are cause we see them everyday. i thought I seen a mountain before till i came out here boy was I mistaken. You can see clear blue skies, or the beautiful night time sky being illuminated by just the stars. You can't see stuff like that in big cities. I make a point of taking a moment and appreciate these things every moment I can. I hope everyone takes the time to do the same. Well hear are some more pictures of sites I went to see. There are a few picturews from helen hunt falls from a few weeks a go that I didnt get to post and then some og Garden of the Gods this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment