Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Open Plains

So I'm thinking of taking on a new venture, I LOVE landscape photography and I've been doing it for years. My main places of choice have been usually during camping trips or just during my mountain outings. Obviously Springs is a place with gorgeous mountain scenery, and many of my pictures have the Rockies involved somehow. I'm thinking about trying different scenery, I want to experiment with heading out east and shooting some of the open plains, I enjoy vast landscape, I guess it never occurred to me to go where it is vastly open haha. Anyway I think it could be interesting, I also know that I've realized the city is expanding itself, there aren't many open plains left anymore. I'll have to experiment a bit and just figure out the right places to go and see where my camera takes me. Anyone know of any good places where its mostly just land and not a whole lot of "stuff" around? If you do please let me know! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment