Thursday, April 1, 2010

Emptiness







I wasn't able to post this one last week because I was out of town and couldn't access my photos, but this is another photo along the lines of the Oregon Trail markers that I took pictures of last week. This home is in Victor and the bottom picture is how the house looks today, the one right below it is what it looked like when it was built, and the top picture is one of the inside of it today. I love these images because they tell a story; they peak my curiosity and I wonder about the family that lived there and what they were like, and its just so interesting to see this home still standing. I also enjoy the wallpaper in the top image, it is so old. I am drawn to empty feeling places, I like the isolation and the wonderment, and this house definitely gave me those feelings. Crazy how much it has changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment