Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Camping Anyone?!!!

I definitely think one of the best ways to relax is going camping. Camping tends to be a love or hate deal from what I've seen, and all I can think about right now is going as soon as school is out! I'm so stressed with finals coming up I just keep day dreaming about being in the mountains. I guess that might have something to do with all the rain we've had lately, rain is so peaceful and smells wonderful, its relaxing as well! I think the perfect weather is the kind we had the other night after the rain, there was a nice warm breeze and the smell of rain. Even more reason to go camping! I think every time I've gone it has rained, the mix of rain and campfire and I'm the happiest ever! I guess I just wanted to let that out, I've been feeling so overwhelmed lately I just needed to share my urge to go camping, no technology, no worries, as you can tell from my previous blogs I am obsessed with nature, I love being in it and I get some of my best pictures from camping trips! Is school out for the summer yet? It should hurry up and bring us all good grades! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment