Sunday, February 28, 2010

Secretly Watching


Everyday I secretly watch the citizens of Lander. They don’t know that I watch. If they know that they’re being watched they probably don’t give it much thought if any. I really don’t get to see much. A few cars or trucks driving on main street, maybe someone walking, what the weather is like - does it match the weather report. Nothing terribly exciting, but I have a daily, real time, connection through the Wyoming Department of Transportation (WDOT) webcam. I get a simple pleasure out of being able to check in daily to see what’s happening, even if its only to check the weather.



http://www.wyoroad.info/highway/webcameras/US287Lander/US287Lander.html

1 comment:

  1. I love these cameras. There's one for downtown Anchorage I like to watch.

    ReplyDelete