Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thoughts on Independent Project

I have been thinking about the project this week and I may have an idea or rather inclination of what I would like to explore. (I finally have words for it). I do enjoy watching people and animals how they move about the world...I am curious to see how people react in a specific place or plane of space, how much of that interacton plays a role within the stories that create not only their lives, and how much of those stories create history. With the information I would write a stanza that would reflect that...this is merely a possiblity. I am still not entirely sure where or how this will turn...but, any imput would be lovely.

2 comments:

  1. The notion of that intersection fascinates me. How to show that in language and in image, are you thinking this way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. people watching is vastly interesting so I encourage you to get out there are WATCH THOSE PEOPLE...just not in a creepy way :) Make sure to give us your observations!!!!

    ReplyDelete