Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Enjoy Those Little Moments


So I went to Idaho this last weekend to visit my fiance... he took me through these mountains so I could get some pictures, and as I was looking around I noticed the road in this photo. It looks so natural even though we know it is man made. The whole time we were driving through here (you cant tell in this picture) but there was a creek that ran along the road. I was noticing that the trees looked as though they were sliding down the mountain and would fall into the creek at any moment. Kind of made me imagine how everything looked before the road was there, and it made me notice how much man can impact nature. I love nature and I love being right in the middle of it. There was a quiet air around us, there was nothing around. We barely passed any cars, this was a 2 hour drive of nature. A storm started to roll in before we left and it starting raining, I couldn't have been happier. I took tons of digital pictures and a few rolls of film. The picture at the top is one of the clouds as they came in, most of the time it bothers me that man has destroyed so much nature... but at times like this, I'm glad there is a road that can lead me into this beauty, so I can enjoy those little moments

No comments:

Post a Comment