Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Few More Mountain Shots!

So this just looked really cool to me! The other day I was leaving class and as I came out of Columbine I noticed I could see the snow blowing around on the top of the peak, but it was sooo nice here. It looked so pretty, so out came the camera!....







I know its kind of hard to see the snow from this distance, but it just looked too cool. And honestly I'm still in shock that we got snow, rain, and warm sun all in one day. Granted yes I have lived in CO my whole life, you'd think I would be used to it by now, but it still shocks me! And I'm having to remind myself that it is May too because these mornings when it is snowing or sleeting it feels like its still February! Anyway, glad the semester is coming to an end, it has been a long one for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment